Three of Damac Properties’ most luxurious developments – Safa One de Grisogono, Safe Two de Grisogono, and Cavalli Tower – are set to be equipped with a range of penthouses and ultra-luxury residential units under the launch of its Skylofts Collection.
The collection is positioned to embrace a super luxurious lifestyle, characterized by lavish design features and the highest quality facilities. The aim of this is to continue to build upon the innovative range of spectacular upmarket developments that Damac Properties - developer of luxury properties in Dubai – offers. But also, to continue to differentiate their ultra-luxury real estate portfolio.
- At Safa One, Damac's special twin-tower construction branded by premium Swiss brand, de Grisogono, The Skylofts Collection offers upscale residential flats. Residents of the building's 40th to 61st floors will have access to the Tropical Garden, a rain forest on the top floor, a man-made beach pool, and other amenities.
- Another project by Damac and de Grisogono, Safa Two offers a selection of ultra-luxurious residences that are part of the Skylofts Collection. The luxury residential flats are situated on the 73rd to 84th floors of the building and not only give residents access to the distinct fog forest on the 85th floor. But they also offer access to a range of superior dining options, the Observatory, and not to forget a glass slide and the Edge Walk.
- Additionally, residents of the Skylofts Collection will have access to the artificial beach pool and gym on the 11th floor, as well as the floating pool in the middle of the Ruby Heart on the 60th floor.
- The penthouses of Damac's Cavalli Tower, including the highest penthouse in the entire Palm and its vicinity, complete the Skylofts Collection.
- The luxurious residencies, that are situated on the 68th to the 71st floors of the tower, provide residents with building amenities on the 59th and 60th floors, including the infinity pool situated in the Sky Garden, the highest garden in all of Dubai.