- Midar for investment and Urban Development is regarded as one of the largest leading companies in the field of investment and urban development in Egypt and it’s one of the first to apply the concept of a master developer that creates integrated modern residential and entertainment cities in Egypt that is developed and managed by the private sector. In addition, it’s the owner and general developer of Mostakbal City in New Cairo.
- Midar was established in 2006 (Egyptian joint stock company) that succeeded in making the natural extension area of New Cairo attractive to leading real estate developers inside and outside Egypt with their different specializations via a varied group of contracting policies with developers whether through sale or partnership, with the objective of maximizing and sustainability of investment revenues.
- The company’s ownership structure is comprised of major Egyptian financial entities that all receive the trust of investors and customers, these being Banque Misr, the National Bank of Egypt, the National Investment Bank, Misr Capital Company and the Arab Contractors.
- Midar enjoys a comprehensive clear vision for developing mega cities of exclusive character that encompasses urban communities with comprehensive services and facilities and these are implemented according to the highest international quality standards to become a model regionally, due to adopting a group of professional work principles and regulations topped by:
Making use of the best cadres in the industry of developing mega cities, cooperation with a selected group of strategic partners including investors and local or regional developers and the largest companies specialized in the field of implementing infrastructure with its different fields, supported in all this with a constant outlook analysis for changes on the real estate market and customers’ preferences that are undertaken by the best distinguished consultants in all specializations related to this industry. These are the ones who devise policies and flexible mechanisms to confront all challenges of the Egyptian economic sector in general and the real estate one in particular.
Midar embraces a huge lands portfolio reaching to 11,000 feddans ((45 million square meters) in the best strategic locations east of Cairo, the natural extension of New Cairo bordered from the north by Cairo –Suez road and from southeast by the new capital and the new regional ring road, alongside El-Amal axis in heart of the city that links Suez road with south future road.
Five thousand two hundred feddans have been allocated including west of the middle ring road, east Al-‘Amal road for the Project of Mostakbal City as an extension for New Cairo embracing all real estate projects models (integrated residential, medical, educational, commercial, administrative, entertainment, sports, banks and gasoline stations).
Five thousand and eight hundred feddans (east of Al-Amal road) remain in Midar portfolio between the New Cairo extension and the New Administrative Capital and these are earmarked for (entertainment –education and shopping) activities.
Over the past years, Midar succeeded in inking many contracts with major real estate development companies for upgrading real estate projects with various areas within Mostakbal City with its three phases, these include:
- Mountain View, Hassan Allam Properties, Tatweer Misr, Al-Ahly Sabbour for Real Estate Development, Misr Italia, Arab Developers Holding Company, Wadi Degla Developments, Maxim for Investment and Arab Contractors for developing residential projects of areas surpassing 100 feddans.
- It also sealed a number of contracts with Ardic Developments, Beta Egypt for Urban Development, Grand Plaza for Real Estate and Tourism Investment and Housing and Development one of the companies of Housing and Development Bank for developing other residential projects that are carried out on an area less than 100 feddans.
- In the field of educational projects, Midar the owner and general developer of the project contracted with El-Rabwa Integrated for Education Services Company, Artego for Educational Services “El-Lycee International French School,” Advanced Educational Services St. Fatima and El-Tarek Company as well as contracted with El-Rabwa for Real Estate Development, El-Rabwa Development and Project Management, Tawakol and New Capital for Petroleum Services.
- Midar enhanced Mostakbal City Project with a number of attraction and entertainment elements such as implementing sports, service and commercial projects to achieve complementarity with urban projects that are developed in the city, execute infrastructure works and deliver all facilities, road networks, water, electricity, communications, sanitary drainage and firefighting services and connect natural gas, basic planning and landscaping and all that’s related to managing facilities on the boundaries of the land for each developer according to the specified timetables.
- As part of the company’s role as owner and general developer of Mostakbal City Project, it supported it with three major service companies an offshoot of it and affiliated to it in fields of:
- Company for Distributing Electricity Circuit
- Transportation Company WAYZ
- A company for the city’s services CONTROL