Under the theme: Building a bold future
Cityscape Talks Overview
Qatar’s real-estate market has seen a massive uptake in demand, driven by domestic, regional, and international investors keen on capturing a piece of the pie. Offering unique investment prospects to its investors, Qatar is ambitiously forging ahead with its real-estate development plans, a key enabler to realizing objectives of the Qatar’s National Vision Program 2030.
Together with all the activity in the Qatar market, we’re excited to launch Cityscape Talks, your go to platform for everything real estate in Qatar.
Join us this October at the Doha Exhibition and Convention Center as we bring together the brightest minds within Middle East’s real-estate community talking about Qatar’s real estate prospects, real estate’s commitment to sustainability, the importance of regulation, investing in Qatar and much more.
As a special feature, we are also launching the CityscapeWIRE (Women in Real Estate) initiative with a dedicated panel and networking session featuring women leaders, their stories, achievements, and contributions to Qatari real estate.
Do not miss out on your exclusive chance to discuss, collaborate, and explore opportunities, trends, and overcome challenges within Qatar’s real-estate landscape.
Trending topics & key sessions
- Qatar’s real-estate roadmap towards 2030
- Regulation, policy, and framework – RERA’s transformational role within Qatar’s real-estate landscape
- Qatar’s commitment to sustainability - the stage is set
- Invest in Qatar – real estate, a safe long-term investment in Qatar?
- Defining the future of real estate in Qatar - sustainability, technology, or quality of life? What’s it going to be?
- Women in Qatari real estate - how do women contribute to Qatar’s real estate success?