Cityscape Talks Overview
The real estate industry in Egypt has witnessed significant growth over the past few years, with rising demand for high-quality commercial and residential properties and increasing government support for the sector.
As a result, there has been a surge in investment in the industry from local and international investors.
The Cityscape Talks taking place in Cairo, Egypt, is aimed at bringing together key industry players and stakeholders to discuss the current state and prospects of the industry and explore innovative solutions to its challenges.
Trending topics & key sessions
- Overview of the Egyptian Real Estate Market and Investment Opportunities
- The Role of Government Policies in Supporting Real Estate Investment in Egypt
- The future of sustainable buildings in Egypt
- Real Estate Funds are New Horizons for Investment and Financing
- Resilient Women at the forefront of Egyptian real-estate landscape