Yesterday, a group of the industry’s biggest players and top experts came together for a one-off event, the Cityscape Taqadum. Held on the evening of Tuesday 12 October at the British Embassy in Cairo and sponsored by Savills, the event gave recognition to the leaders and the most innovative players in the real estate industry today.
Following an address from the British Ambassador to Egypt, an exclusive networking session and a cocktail dinner, awards winner announcement and a recognition ceremony ‘celebrating Egypt's top achievers’ was presented to a select list of the top 20 achievers from across Egypt’s real estate market, powered by Cityscape Intelligence
Since the launch of Egypt’s Vision 2030 strategy in 2016, the government has been progressing with its long-term goals to revolutionise the country’s digital infrastructure, develop innovative new urban spaces and transport links, and boost the economy. Many of these projects are now well underway and the individuals recognised at the Cityscape Taqadum have been instrumental in driving forward Egypt’s long-term objectives and advancing the real estate industry in segments spanning from the residential sector to smart cities to luxury resorts.
Cityscape Intelligence picked the winners from across all sectors and real estate asset classes in Egypt, awarding them for their contribution to advancing the urban development of Egypt, improving the quality of life for millions of residents and reinforcing the country’s position as a global economic player and top tourist destination.
You can see the full list of 2021 Egypt's top achievers*, powered by Cityscape Intelligence below:
- Eng. Khaled Abbas, Deputy Minister of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities
- Dr Eng. Assem Abdul Hamid Al-Gazzar, Minister of Housing, Utilities and Urban Communities
- Dr Hala El Said, Minister of Planning and Economic Development
- Eng. Fathallah Fawzy, Chairman of MENA for Real Estate Development Consultancy and vice-chairman of Egypt Businessmen's Association (EBA)
- Yasseen Mansour, Executive Chairman, Palm Hills
- Mohamed Abdalla, Founder and Chairman of the Board at Coldwell Banker Middle East
- Hisham Talaat Moustafa, CEO, TMG Holding
- Amin Serag, CEO, Hyde Park Properties
- Eng. Osama Bishai, CEO and board member of Orascom Construction PLC
- Catesby Langer-Paget, Head of Egypt, Savills
- Mostafa El Kady, CEO, Emaar Misr
- Ayman Sami, Country Head, Egypt, JLL
- Karim Helal, Country Director, Egypt, Colliers
- Dr Ahmed Shalaby, President, CEO and board member, Tatweer Misr
- Magued Sherif, Managing Director and Board Member, SODIC
- Mohamed Hany El Assal, CEO and Managing Director, Misr Italia
- Eng. Ashraf Ezz, Managing Director at Al Futtaim Real Estate in Cairo
- Ahmed El Adawy, CEO of Inertia
- Ahmed Elattal, El Attal Holding Chairperson
- Ahmed Mansour, CEO, Castle Development
*This list is in no particular order
LOOKING TO ENHANCE YOUR REAL ESTATE KNOWLEDGE?
Sign up now to the Cityscape Intelligence newsletter here