As the MENA region increasingly turns their focus towards sustainability, walkable cities are becoming central to the city of the future. These car-free cities are expected to offer zero-carbon, high-speed autonomous transport, in addition to offering a green environment with all urban necessities no more than 15 minutes away.
- Are 15-minute cities the future?
- 6 ways cities in MENA are going green
- The Line: Winner of KSA Awards – Sustainability
- How Dubai’s 2040 plan will change the real estate investment landscape
- Dubai’s 2040 plan requires up to 550,000 new properties
- Top 10 principles of resilient urban cities in the Middle East
- Why Masdar is the world’s most sustainable city
- Redesigning cities after a global pandemic
- Reimagining our urban space after COVID-19
- How digital transformation & climate crisis is shaping the architecture industry
- Challenges and opportunities for city planners, developers and architects in 2021